And the winner is...
Wednesday 05 July 2017
Huge congratulations are in order for The Plough Inn at Ford who are celebrating after picking up the Best Cotswold Pub award at the recent Cotswold Life Food & Drink Awards.
The Cotswold Life Food & Drink Awards are one of the biggest events in the local calendar and each year champions the very best local producers, suppliers and businesses.
The team of judges were particularly impressed with the knowledge and enthusiasm for local products at The Plough Inn, as well as the 'fantastic and efficient dining' which made for a 'very pleasurable experience.'
Click on the stories below for more information
- And the winner is...
- Donnington Brewery takes to the rails with the GWSR
- A Merry Dance!
- Pub of the Season!
- Donnington Brewery From The Air
- Fancy A Winner At Cheltenham?
- We tried running a country pub and it nearly killed us!...
- Donnington Brewery on TV - Again!
- Donnington BB Picks Up Award
- 150 Celebratory Ale
- Life Sentence Now On Tap
- First Pint of Black Swan
- Donnington Gold comes 3rd in Label Of The Year
- Donnington Brewery Nominated in Taste Awards
- Donnington Brewery Buys The White Bear, Shipston on Stour
- TripAdvisor Award For The Plough at Ford
- Donnington Gold wins 'Beer of the Festival'
- Donnington Brewery features on ITVs Saturday Farm this Saturday (15th June)
- Some Recent Pictures
- Bottled Gold!
- Donnington Gold is Back!
- Mount Inn Wins Cotswold Tourism Award 2013
- Improvisation At Its Best At Donnington Brewery
- 145-year Birthday Brew at Donnington
- Donnington Brewery named 'Brewery of the Year'
- £7,000 in ten days for Haiti thanks to a Cotswold pub
- Donnington Brewery featured on Top Gear
- Donnington Brewery sponsor Gloucestershire Morris Men